On 5th of December 2010... Mr LSE and i have got ourselves registered. Wohooo~
Everyone is having a few resolutions ....since New Year 2011 is just around the corner. Oh well, why not me? I do have a lot a lot, i mean a few resolutions too. Few only lah. I love resolutions, it is just something really exciting for me, for me to make it come true, nevertheless for my self-enhancement. Achieve it one by one. If i don't get it done, i shouldn't feel sad or guilty about it, because it is just a resolution anyway. Right?
Here are my Resolutions of the Year 2011, of course it is not about getting married or whatever, since i am already a married person :P
1. Go for a mad mad mad Karaoke Session!!!! Don't laugh ok, i hardly can sing K in here, and i don't have time either.
2. Get my hair done. I think my maid's hair looks nicer than mine. Emmm....perming or waving sounds cool. Although i know i would look 10 years older if i permed it.
3. Hang out with a bunch of crazy good girlfriends, i miss them so much. Especially Yvonne and Cathy. You know, some girl's talk.
4. Go for a short vacation....in Thailand or Indonesia with Mr LSE. I want to go Thailand because i am eager to see Thai's Girl Show. Can i???
5. Read more books. More story books of course. Chinese or English.
6. Watch more movies since i hardly step into Cinema nowadays.
7. No more thinking about Forever Love kind of thingy Fairy Tales. I have to be mature.
8. A baby maybe....baby girl. Perhaps.
9. Be a good wife and i know it is extremely hard and i don't think i am now!!! SHIT~ I behave as if i am still single.
10. A beautiful LV Bag...........................Ooopssss!!!
Now, how about you??? Any New Year Resolutions??? :-)